To my dearest long-lost B---,
I didn't know that when I parted from you last, that our separation would span the eternities of nearly two years. I never meant for time to pass like grains of sand filtering through my toes on the beach of life. But, alas, they have.
I want you to know that I have though of you constantly. Your echoes ring through my memory relentlessly: come back please. And, I have. I have answered your silent, but insistent pleas.
However, I have to admit that there have been others. Only one or two ... or three. And not too often. I promise. I have grown accustomed to the variety. Each one has had something to offer, and at the time, I dared not refuse. I hope you understand. Please forgive my infidelity.
I remember those sweet moments of passion--the words that can be erased, but will not be. You have always held that special place in my heart and soul, for you have always been ... my own blog.
Jd
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment